Augmented Reality has demonstrated immense potential for training use-cases in corporate as well as production environments. This virtual technology has left the laboratory and is being swiftly deployed in the field. This webinar will present some use-cases and research studies which convey the application, potential and benefits of Augmented Reality Learning in corporate and smart production in contrast to more traditional knowledge transference.
Date: 9th March, 2012
Time: 11:00 AM
Learn about the intriguing possibilities that augmented and mixed reality present for learning on the factory floor & in assembly lines.
– Mixed Reality Learning for automated machinery for assembly personnel.
– Use-Cases from the Pharmaceutical and Automotive Industry.
– Augmented Reality for remote support for on site-engineers.
We are proud to present you distinquised speakers from industry & research.
* Josef Wolfartsberger | Professor for Smart Production @ FH Upper Austria.
* Christoph Schmidt-Martensson | CEO @ CREATE.
– Insights from studies on how AR can support learning tasks on the factory floor and assembly line.
– Effects and benefits of AR on learning behaviour and effectiveness.
– Examples and use-cases of AR being used for on-site training.
This is a 1 hour webinar with short Keynotes, followed by panelist questions and an extended Q&A session.